Consequences of The Warning are many, some of which depend on the person’s response to their Illumination of Conscience. Why The Warning is taking place will become clear from the described consequences.
- Everyone will know that God exists. Atheism and agnosticism will be shown as false.
- Everyone will know that the true God is the Most Blessed Trinity, God the Father, God the Son (Eternal Word), and God the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost).
- All other ‘gods’ will be shown as false, whether they be Krishna, Buddha, Scientism (common for atheists), Allah, the Great Architect, or yourself (e.g. New Age, LDS). This list of false gods contains only the most popular.
- Everyone will know that God the Son took on a human nature and came to earth as our Saviour Jesus Christ, to suffer and die for our sins so that it is possible to be saved, which means go to Heaven after death. The possibility to be saved is called redemption. We are all redeemed without our cooperation but we are saved only if we cooperate with God’s grace and live accordingly. More on that below.
- Everyone will know that Jesus Christ gave us rules of love to live by in order to be saved.
Regarding the Church
- Everyone will know that Jesus Christ established one and only one Church on earth, the One Holy Apostolic Catholic Church, headed by a Pope (not Francis the False Prophet) and governed by bishops, all of which are successors of the Apostles. This Church contains the fullness of God’s revelation, and is “the pillar and ground of the truth” (1 Timothy 3:15).
- All other religions will be proven as man-made, and thus having more or less errors in them. These religions must be rejected.
- Sola Scriptura, Sola Fidei and Sola Gratia will be shown as false.
- Everyone will know that the teachings of the Church are preserved and promulgated via both Tradition and the Bible. The Bible itself is a result of Catholic Church Tradition; you can read one explanation here. The teaching body of the Church is called the Magisterium.
- Therefore, the concept of “invincible ignorance” will be removed, that is it will no longer be possible to claim that you don’t know which God or Church to follow. Your conscience will be fully informed with the truth, whether you like it or not. See Catechism of the Catholic Church #1793.
- Therefore, all persons must become practicing Catholics, living in the state of grace (meaning no mortal sin), to be saved. More on that below.
- This is what is meant by Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation [Second Coming] come.” Preached to the whole world means that literally, to every single person.
- Everyone will know that they have a soul which lives forever; that is called eternal life.
- Everyone will know that we are created by God, live our lives once, and then are subject to God’s Judgment upon death (the particular judgment). The error of reincarnation will be exposed to all.
- Everyone will know that you must live according to God’s Law as He has revealed it through His Catholic Church. These are God’s Laws of love. This includes the Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes. In summary, God tells us to love God above all things and love our neighbor (everyone) as ourselves (Mark 12:29-31). We must prove to God that we love Him by our actions. The error of “once saved always saved” will be proven as false.
- Grave sins which are wildly popular today, and often enshrined in secular laws, will be shown as the evil that they are. These include, but are not limited to, abortion, sodomy and same-sex unions, contraception, euthanasia, fornication and lust (including pornography and immodest dress). Among Catholics, other extremely popular grave sins include missing Mass on Sunday, and parents not teaching the faith to their children.
- Everyone will know that there are ultimately two destinations for eternal life, either Heaven or Hell. There is a temporary place call Purgatory for those who die in the state of grace without having obtained perfect purity, so they must be cleansed before they can get into Heaven.
- Everyone will know the two general levels of sin, mortal (deadly) sin and venial (non-deadly) sin (1 John 5:16-17). Mortal sin is when a person pursues activities in thought, word or dead whose object is grave matter and which is also committed with full knowledge and deliberate consent. Venial sin is when the object of activity is against God’s Law but does not meet all the conditions for mortal sin. The Catechism of the Catholic Church explains this in #1854 to #1864. Know that sin can also be committed by not acting on obligations, called a sin of omission. When a person commits a mortal sin, that is when they leave the state of grace. A person living in venial sin is in the state of grace.
- The vast majority of people will experience Hell, intended as a wake up call, a few percent will experience Purgatory, and a tiny fraction will experience Heaven. Mot of the current Church hierarchy will experience Hell, many because of their dereliction of duty in teaching and defending the faith, a mortal sin of omission.
- The Jews will finally recognize their Savior, Jesus Christ, and convert to Catholicism. This is one of the major signs of the Second Coming. A more detailed explanation can be found here.
- All those who are not baptized will experience Hell and know that it is because they are not yet adopted children of God. Therefore, billions, yes, with a ‘b’, of pagans (e.g. Eastern religions) will convert to Catholicism given that they now know the truth. Those human minions of the Antichrist will do whatever they can to discourage the unbaptized from becoming baptized.
- Tens of millions will die from the shock of seeing how evil their sinful lives are, as compared to their approval of living in sin. Pray for these poor souls to repent at the last moment of death.
- Many unrepentant atheists will claim that The Warning is a mass delusion or just a result of rare but natural astronomical activity (i.e. the collision of comets close to the earth). They will offer a “scientific” explanation, false of course.
- Therefore there will be a great demand for baptisms, and training in the faith. A mass scale faith teaching program will be needed, but teaching only the true faith, not the heresy or watered down versions so common today.
- There will be a great demand for the sacrament of confession by Catholics and Protestant converts who already have a valid baptism (many do, but not all). Those newly baptized will also understand the need for confession after they sin. (John 21:22-23)
- Because of the full knowledge of God and sin being communicated to each person, those who persist in mortal sin will become more evil while those who follow God will become better. Thus the sheep will be clearly separated from the goats. Sides will be clearly drawn. Many sins which were previously venial sins due to invincible ignorance will now become mortal sins due to full knowledge. That is also why refusing to become a practicing Catholic will result in self damnation to Hell. Note that God does not send anyone to Hell, the unrepentant sinner freely throws himself or herself into Hell because they literally hate the sight of God (Psalms 67:2). Such persons cannot stand the sight of God.
- Those who persist in their mortal sins will follow the Antichrist into Hell. They will also accept the Mark of the Beast, which is the microchip implanted either in the hand or in the forehead (Revelation 13:17).
- Many of the converts will be martyred (Revelation 6:9-11).
- All persons striving to please God will suffer, and must suffer the complete amount required of their reparation for sin, as only those who are perfectly pure will enter into the Kingdom of 1000 years (symbolic), mentioned in Revelation 21:7-8.
- Only about one-fourth of the current population will arrive into the Kingdom of 1000 years. The Bible explains the one-half (Matthew 24:40-41), and one-third (Revelation 9:15, 9:18), and one-fourth will die (Revelation 6:8), thus leaving only one-fourth left.
This concludes our summary of The Warning.